Beautiful Me
Follow Dashboard

TITLE; Dreaming
Monday, October 20, 2014 | 13:04 | 1 comments

Hello Guys !



Well before this I had been posted about how I want to be a successful person. In this world , there are many people are doing more than one jobs. I'm always dreaming I have online shop selling skirt, blouse, tshirt, jubahs and kurungs. Likes me, I love to collect various type of blouse, t-shirts, kurungs and also skirts. If I was rich, I will buy many clothes and changed my clothes every week. I love new collection clothes.



What ispired me to do online business? My inspire to do online business is from Calaqisya. They are selling various modern and muslimah jubahs, kurungs, skirts, blouse and shawls. They are three siblings share and doing this business together. And now they being a successful business person and ever went out in newspaper about them.


At first, they are doing online business but after all the effort and their hard work, they finally open their own first boutique at Shah Alam. I'm really impressed to read their story. Their efforts, patience to entartain many types customers attitude finally they become most famous boutique. Now in 2014, they add 2 others boutique at Johor Bahru and Ipoh. And , I'm also went it. Their materials are very good to wear it and it long lasting.

I'm also hope I can do the same things like them. Then, I will open branches to other states and next to the other countries like Singapore and Indonesia. Even I did not well in drawing, I have my only friend  who want do this business like me. She's good in drawing and about modelling. Maybe I can be a partner to her to do this business together.

It's look like a tough to do business but if we try and patient while facing the problems, one day we can success on what we do.



Old things | New things