Beautiful Me
Follow Dashboard

TITLE;
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | 02:41 | 1 comments
Hello Everyone 



I'm realized that there are no any shortcuts for me to achieve it. Well people said, Engineering subject are very tough and students must ready in physically or mentally.

I know where is my weakness. I'm very weak especially in english subject. I'm very low confident to talk in english. But I'm really wish that I can talk english clearly without shy or low confident.

Other than, I must study hard in other subject. I'm really must do it by yourself without copying any other's answers. With that, I can know where is my weakness and my advantages.

Beside that, I know this is the power injection that can make all my works delayed which is lazy. Lazy is the best attitude to all students which can makes us lazy to study , to do assignment and to do nothing. This habit must be throw away from ourself. 

People said , before study we must get our parents blessing. It more easier for us to study on that day. Do not make our parents disappointed with us. 

I'm target after this to more focus in class and do not play around because i know there is no highway to me achieve it. It must my own manual not auto. Well if I use my own efforts , I'm really sure that I can be a successful person. 





Old things | New things