Beautiful Me
Follow Dashboard

TITLE; My Idols
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | 00:49 | 1 comments
Hye Everyone ! 


My idol of course my family. Why I choose them? Because there are always when I'm happy or sad, my backbone when i'm fall. There are always support me. 

My father,  when you my father face looks like a fierce like tiger. But in his heart there is a lot of kind-heart, and always help me when I have no money. When I was young, he very strict person untill one day I'm late back home he scolded me. First time I taught he not loves me anymore but I'm understand why he scolds me like that because he love his daughter. From that, I learned how many sacrifice that he had done to me.

My mother is like me , a short person. Her always supports me in whatever I do. Her very supporting. Her always brought me jogging especially when I'm home. Her also bought me many cheesecakes because i love very much cheese!! She also be my listener partner beside my brother. She always care who my friends. She always be my mentor in whatever I'm doing .

My brother is very annoying but he always be my boyfriend, listener partner, friend and my enemy. Well our problems always we shared together. He also always be my shoulder when I'm stressed or crying. Always support me in my studies. But, I'm very fierce when I'm teaching him mathematics or sejarah or geografi because both subjects are my favourites in my PMR's subject.

I'm very blessful that I have my family like this because they are always support me even I'm change my profession





Old things | New things